Wednesday, November 19, 2014

reflection task 1a

Hi! I am Ufku. I am talking about myself. I have three brothers, one of whom is younger than me. I gruduated from Ordu Anatolian Teaching High School. My profession was English in high school.  I was born on 17 April 1995. I am aries! I like partipicate in activities; i am cheerful, ambitious and stubborn. I can socialize easily. Therefore, I was the chef of our school choir when i was in high school. I loved it, and i was a part of KTMT in METU last year.. We appeared once in KKM.



 I have learned to play the ' klasik kemençe', and i am going on for a year. I am not professional, but i am trying to play it.


I am attending  some lessons at Ankara University ' Law Faculty'. Just for fun and for being with my friends. I am having joyful time when i am there.


 I sometimes go to exibitions and museums with my best friends.





5. I dedicate myself to clasical music because i love to listen and to sing this type of music. I have appeared twice so far. 



 I like riding a bike because i feel free when i am on it. I learnt to ride when i was a little girl. 


Beside, i like skating , and i learnt it when i was a little girl as well.

I sometimes do finger paints. I empty tube on wherever i find, and draw spontaneously. Hence, the result is worth to see in my opinion of course.


 What I am doing these days is to teach history in a course. I have participate in this course on my friend's suggest. I am happy to be there because my students are magnificent. In addition, i love history as well, so i do not have in difficulty.


Furthermore, i want to be academician, and to globetrot.This is what i am. I have tried to sum my life up. These are what i did, what i am doing, what i do, and what i want to do.

4 comments:

  1. dear Ufku,
    first of all I enjoyed reading your reflection, indeed. Yet ı have some recommendation that I want to share with you. I think it will be better to say ''my department'' instead of my profession (in line 2). moreover at the end of your reflection, I think you should say ''I do not have difficulty in'' because there is no such thing like ''I do not have in difficulty'' as far as I know. actually it should be ''faculty of Law'' instead of Law Faculty. Maybe you should say '' I learnt how to do it'' instead '' I learnt it'' because there is a certain action there. These were all that I want to share with you. I hope my comment will be useful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ufku.

    I enjoyed reading this, because I knew so little about you and this writing is, contentwise, really good. You have some tense mistakes, and some sentence structure mistakes so my advice for you is to work on them. Also, be careful about typing mistakes, they may not be important enough for blog homeworks but in articles, they make it hard for readers to understand at a point. I liked the fact that you used a lot of pictures because I think pictures can tell more than words. This was one of the introductory reflections that I liked the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear barış
    Thanks for your suggestions it helps me , and i am really happy to read your good ideas and comments, but please identify my mistakes specifically so that i can correct them. Best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete